The JCI Philippines Efficiency Award (JCIPEA) Program (2017) is a tool that helps align the activities of the local organization to the greater JCI Philippines. Through this scorecard, we hope that your organization can help unite the sectors of society to create sustainable impact.
We collated all the materials in this page that can help you prepare for the first JCIPEA deadline on February 15, 2017.
Thanks to all our hardworking National Secretary Generals from 2015 to 2017 for all these materials.
Good luck on the submission of your reports!
Aimee Flordeliza, 2017 Area Secretary
Update – Feb 15 deadline extended to a Feb 18, 2017
Good morning everyone! Due to the system indicating 15th feb as the deadline, it did close at 12:00mn today.
Our intention was that the reporting to be allowed until 15feb/11:59pm.
In line with above, please hold all reporting until further notice. We will update the system today/morning.
As we understand that everyone stayed late doing reports and the inconvenienced this has caused, we will extend the Oct.2016-Dec.2016 reporting deadline to 18February/11:59pm.
You may relax from reporting until we update the system.
NSG Mark David
To submit reports, your LO must be current in your 2017 JCIP Affiliation dues. Without the payment of the dues, your President won’t be able to register in jci.org.ph.
JCIPEA Template 2017 Excel file – to help plan for your JCIPEA points
“The deadlines are placed to prevent having large quantity of reports coming in on a single month, as shared by the previous administration, reports starts coming in bulk towards the end of the 2nd quarter into the early 3rd quarter of the year.
Our goal is to spread the reporting throughout the year which will give our team the time to look into each report thoroughly prior approval.
We also like to remind each Local Organization that reports will not be accepted by the system once the deadline has passed.
Below are the deadlines set for each month:
MONTHLY REPORTS DEADLINES
- October – December 2016 : February 15, 2017
- January 2017 : March 1, 2017
- February 2017 : April 1, 2017
- March 2017 : May 1, 2017
- April 2017 : June 1, 2017
- May 2017 : July 1, 2017
- June – July 2017 : August 15, 2017
- August – September 2017 : September 15, 2017
We encourage the Local Organization to submit reports on time to get the opportunity of earn points from the projects and programs done for that specific month.”
Copy of the presentation of 2016 NSG Walter Uy – JCIPEA Training Module
JCIPEA AWARDS SYSTEM
Minimum requirements as stated in the JCIPEA will help support and equipped our Local Organization to unite all sectors of society to achieve sustainable impact.
- 50 and 100 JCIPEA Points (Raw Score) Will quality the Local Organization to participate in the JCIP Area Conference and National Convention Awards Programs respectively.
- 100% total JCIPEA Rating (or an average of 20% per key result Area) will qualify the LO to receive a Gavel during the annual National Convention.
- 100% Efficiency Rating for each category will qualify the LO for the following Seal of Efficiency that will be awarded during the annual Convention Temiong Awards:
- 100% Efficiency Rating in all 15 Categories: PLATINUM Seal of Efficiency
- 100% Efficiency Rating in 12-14 Categories: GOLD Seal of Efficiency
- 100% Efficiency Rating in 8-11 Categories: SILVER Seal of Efficiency
- 100% Efficiency Rating in 1-7 Categories: BRONZE Seal of Efficiency
- Note: The LO will only need to achieve at least 50% of the points from regular items (in black) for each category to achieve 100% Efficiency. Bonus items (in blue) are available per category to earn more points.
- JCIPEA Training Module – Developed by 2015 NSG Chris Camba, Modified and Presented by 2016 NSG Walter Uy
- JCIP Circulars