NTD Circular – JCIP 2017 – 5 – 003
2017 MIDYEAR SUMMIT BIDDING GUIDELINES
To: 2017 JCIP National Board / 2017 LO Presidents
From: Office of the National Training Director
Date: March 14, 2017 (Tuesday)
Greetings from JCI Philippines!
As approved during the 1st National Board, the very first MIDYEAR SUMMIT will be held on May 26-28, 2017, venue will be announced after we identified our host chapter/s as to be determined by bidding and poll with the 2017 LO Presidents.
And we are pleased to furnish you of our 2017 MIDYEAR SUMMIT BIDDING GUIDELINES:
1. A Local Organization of JCI Philippines in good standing and duly accredited who submitted a letter of intent until March 20, 2017 (extended) are qualified to bid for the hosting of the Midyear Summit;
2. A bidding fee of P10,000.00 shall be deposited to JCI PHILIPPINES ACCOUNT on or before March 23, 2017 with the details:
Account Name: JUNIOR CHAMBER INTERNATIONAL PHILS. INC
SA Number: 2010251713
Bank/Branch: BDO Quezon Avenue-Heroes Hills Branch, Quezon City
*Fax your deposit slip and indicate your LO to (02) 374-4138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposed theme of the 2017 Midyear Summit;
- Proposed activities and registration fees;
- Marketing collaterals and teasers in jpg format.
4. The bidding LO may get co-host for the sub activities and submit a presentation plan how to implement the 3-days summit.
· President’s Midyear Academy (May 26-27, 2017)
· Trainer’s Academy (May 27, 2017)
· Midyear Fellowship (May 28, 2017)
· Air conditioned function room with tables and chairs, LED/LCD Projector and screen, microphones and basic sound system, white board and other training requirements:
o Can accommodate 150 participants for President’s Midyear Academy;
o Can accommodate up to 100 participants for Trainer’s Academy;
o Can accommodate up to 100 participants for Future Leader’s Academy;
c. MEALS, ACCOMMODATION and TRANSPORTATION
· Hosts will arrange and shoulder for the accommodation of all the participants which should be included in the registration fees:
o LO PRESIDENTS (3 nights);
o TRAINERS AND FUTURE LEADERS (2nights);
o Nights of accommodation depends on the host’s plans for the Midyear Fellowship.
· Hosts will shoulder the accommodation of maximum of 10 trainers/facilitators and training team based on the program prepared by the NTD for the Midyear Summit;
· Hosts will shoulder the cost for the transportation of at least 5 trainers/facilitators;
· Hosts shall provide transfers of the participants and training team upon arrival, upon departure and from hotels to the venues (if needed);
· Hosts shall arrange for the meals of the participants and training team during summit proper;
· Hosts shall arrange for the MIDYEAR FELLOWSHIP for all participants on May 28, 2017.
· Training materials such as papers, pens, modules/manuals, activity materials prepared by the NTD shall be arranged/prepared by the hosts;
· Deadline of Submission (for review and approval): March 23, 2017;
· The voting will be coursed through the National Training Directorate at jci.org,ph which will commence on March 26, 2017, announcement of voting process will be released via a separate circular.
Thank you in advance to the bidding chapters and we look forward to a successful hosting of the very first midyear summit of JCI Philippines!
FLORICA “AIRA” TALAH F. PIMINTEL (original signed)
2017 National Training Director
MARK JOSEPH N. DAVID (original signed)
2017 National Secretary General
HEGEM C. FURIGAY (original signed)
2017 National President
See the original email here.