15 delegates from the Philippines can get complimentary registration, shared hotel accommodation, and up to USD 200 allowance for travel.
Sign up at https://form.jotformpro.com/70934328244962
NSG Circular – JCIP 2017 – 4 – 018
THE INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT ON PEACE
To: 2017 JCIP National Board / 2017 LO Presidents
From: Office of the National Secretary General
Date: August 3, 2017 (Thursday)
Greetings from JCI World Headquarters!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity unique to your members!
I hope this message finds you well. We are quickly approaching the International Summit on Peace, and we would greatly appreciate your support and participation at this unique JCI Event taking place 6–8 September in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
We understand that this event requires your time and dedication; therefore, we would like to offer event sponsorships for up to 15 delegates from your National Organization to attend the International Summit on Peace, which includes the following:
· Complimentary event registration (Registration covers entry to all Summit activities, including keynotes, a welcome night dinner and Peace Rally and Concert.)
· Shared hotel accommodations
· Up to US $200 for travel (The individual will be reimbursed on the last day of the Summit)
Please have the delegates complete their sponsored registration here: https://form.jotformpro.com/70934328244962. Delegates should register by Wednesday 11 August 2017. Upon completion, they will be contacted with further instructions and information about the event, including their requirements as a sponsored delegate.
Lowered Pricing for Summit Delegates
In addition to the 15 sponsorships, we have lowered the price of registration to ensure we have as many delegates as possible at the event. Register now for only US $50! Please note, those who have already paid the original registration fees, will be refunded accordingly.
· A Sarawak Cultural Unity Night Dinner hosted by the Government of Sarawak
· Sessions facilitated by organizations including Kiwanis International, Desmond and Leah Tutu Foundation, Pvblic Foundation, MasterPeace, AJ+, Doctors Without Borders Canada and so many more!
· A Peace Rally and Concert featuring performers such as Phyu Phyu Kyaw Thein, Emmanuel Jal, Tennille Amor and more to come!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marketing and Communications Director Cory Dignazio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to see you in Malaysia.
JCI Secretary General
MARK JOSEPH N. DAVID (original signed)
2017 National Secretary General
HEGEM C. FURIGAY (original signed)
2017 National President