You may find the circular on the Miss JCI Philippines below.
2017 Area Secretary, Metro Area
To: 2017 LO Presidents of Metro Area, 2017 LO Secretaries of Metro Area, 2017 Metro Area Execom
From: Area Executive Director
Date: August 7, 2017 (Monday)
As part of an added attraction to boost for more fun during our Area Conference, we will once again be conducting a beauty pageant in search for Miss JCI Philippines.
Contestant qualifications are the following:
- 18-28 years old at the time of the pageant,
- Single of good moral character,
- At least High School Graduate
- At least 5’2″ in height
- With pleasing personality
– Filipino Citizen, must be a JCI Member in good standing and endorsed by an active Local Organization.
In addition all contestant must bring legal documents needed to qualify as specified in the Application Form attached to this Circular.
In this regard, we are encouraging Metro Area LOs to nominate your own candidate. The winner will serve as our representative to Miss JCI Philippines contest in the National Convention.
2017 Area Executive Director, Area 2
2017 Area Secretary, Area 2
2017 Area Vice President, Area 2