Want to add the 2017 Metro Area Google Calendar to your Google Calendar?
1) Open Google Calendar in your desktop (calendar.google.com).
2) On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow .
3) Select Add by URL.
Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided. Here is the ICAL link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/j11en0dp3ss3klen5u2k87vvdo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
4) Click Add calendar.
Do you want to add your Metro Area or Regional event here?
Contact any of the Metro Regional Secretaries or Regional Vice Presidents and send the following information:
- Event title
- Event poster
- Date and time (start and end)
- Venue – complete address (and Google map link)
- JCI Metro Area host chapter
- Point person and contact details for further information
2017 Regional Secretaries:
Metro East – Mayan Ignacio
Metro North – Sky Baricua
Metro Rizal – Geraldine Bucog
Metro South – Tersh Tupas